- Two states known for their majestic peaks have gotten an upgrade.
- I can now see where my favorite maple syrup is made.
- Certain Florida beaches (and 1 mountain) are looking much improved.
- Try counting the warthogs in the Boneyard.
- Peek inside the home of the Brew Crew.
- You can read the Skin's logo painted on their field.
- An historic state capitol building is now in high res.
- This city was named after the Native American name of a nearby mountain, "Tacobet."
- A "far away" city that played a key role in trans-Saharan trade can now be seen close up.
- The town where Jane Austen spent her final years is much clearer.
- The topic of Vincent van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night is now bright as day.
- Take a look at "la ville noir," where Cointreau was invented.
- Only a third of this country's land is arable, but you can now view the entire country in high res.
- From 1880 to 1884 this German city was home to the world's tallest building.
- Rockets may be used to disrupt rain clouds over this city next summer.
- This country received an impressive terrain update, you might call it Lord of the Terrain.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Updates to the Google Earth images comes to us in the form of cryptic clues